Full tuition for grade 8 is $12,300 eligible for up to $1000 back for returning High School students
Full tuition for grades 9-12 is $10,300
Once you feel your questions have been answered and you feel comfortable moving to the next step, you will be asked for the following:
- A completed application form.
- A copy of the latest school report card or transcript and any additional relevant documents.
- To schedule an admissions test for English and Mathematics unless your student has recent academic test scores.
Once we believe we can serve you and your student, we ask for a completed admissions packet.
- Our model is designed to serve gifted & talented and twice-exceptional students.
- We accept 8th grade students but they need to be ready for Algebra 1 or higher and their level in reading needs to be 9th grade level or higher.
- For twice-exceptional students: In addition to our small, less disruptive environment and mentoring program, we help students with ADD/ADHD, dyslexia, dysgraphia, and other learning differences by providing a more flexible schedule and pace, tools such as text to speech, and curriculum modifications and accommodations. We also help with acquiring accommodations for standardized tests and with college applications and career readiness.
- We are not equipped to help students who are below grade level in more than one subject.
- We do not have math courses available for students who are below Algebra 1 level in math, or English courses for students who are below 9th grade level in English.
- Students are responsible for bringing their own laptop or Chromebook, charger, and headphones to school every day.
- International Trip: Our annual international trip is not covered by our tuition and the cost is payable directly to the organization we travel with. However, the school does create a program that is available to travelers free of charge to help earn high school Global Studies credit for the trip.
- Payment plans: Payment plans are available for parents to pay tuition over time.
- Tuition Discounts:
- $300 discount on tuition for a full year’s payment received before July 31st.
- $100 discount on tuition for a full semester’s payment received before July 31st and/or December 17th for a total of $200 for both semesters.
- $100 discount on tuition for every referral to the school who ultimately enrolls.